391 Samantha’s Bookcase Construction Pt 3

October 22, 20093 Comments

It’s almost Halloween, so I thought I’d share with you one of the scariest things I’ve had to face in a long time. Gluing up the pieces for Samantha’s Bookcase!

Thankfully having properly sized dados and attempting a few dry runs made the whole process a little less scary, but scary none the less. Enjoy!

Download Video File

Filed in: ProjectsVideos
Tagged with:

Comments (3)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. kosta says:

    looking good I just finished a book case for the saw dust chronicles build challenge

  2. Handi says:

    Matt,

    Just got finished watching this video. LOL…

    You mentioned and recommended using Shims to help eleminate Dents and Cracks by the Clamps in the Vaneer…

    But in the Last few Glue Ups, You didn’t use any as you did on the first part of the glue up!

    You are slacking on your Advice my Friend rofl.

    PS, Hope your Son is doing ok and out of the Hospital Soon!

    Handi

  3. Handi says:

    Matt,

    Great video and voice over!

    Hope your Son is doing Better, I’m sure he will be himself and lots better when he’s at home and away from the hospital. I know what it’s like in the Hospital. I’ve spent 10 months out of a year in a hospital one time.

    Anyway, Good luck to you and the family and home your Son gets better!

    Handi

Leave a Reply

Back to Top