I remember being all excited when I got my first set of chisels and then that excitement being dashed against the wall when I discovered they didn’t come razor sharp (or any kind of sharp for that reason). I won’t even describe what happened when I found out the truth about hand plane blades!
Whether you’re a seasoned pro or an absolute newbie, learning a few key lessons about sharpening will guarantee you’ll have one less stress in the workshop.
This month’s Value Pack from Shop Woodworking is exactly what the woodworker looking to improve their sharpening skills needs in their collection. 8 items in total, including:
- “The Perfect Edge” by Ron Hock
- “Sharpen Your Handsaws” with Ron Herman
- “The Last Word On Sharpening” with Chris Schwarz
- “Sharpening Profiled Tools DVD – Lie-Nielsen” with Larry Williams
- “The Woodwright’s Shop Season Three” with Roy Underhill
- “Understand Hone Guides” by Chris Schwarz
- “Down and Dirty Sharpening” with Chuck Bender
- and a special bonus – Eclipse-style Side Clamping Guide from the Robert Larson Company
There’s a limited number of these value packs available for the month of August so hurry and order yours soon by clicking on the picture below.
Filed in: Affiliate Sales & Promotions