The second season of The Highland Woodworker has just started and begins with episode No. 5, and what an episode it is!
As usual there’s a lot of great information and inspiration from beginning to end. So plan to set aside some time and lock yourself away in the shop where you can quickly pick up the tools and let the inspiration fly!
What exactly will you find in the current episode? Here’s what’s listed in the shownotes:
- Moment with a Master: 2008 SAPFM Cartouche award recipient Alf Sharp. Find out how Alf’s fascination with the centerfold of a British secretary attracted him to furniture making.
- Popular Woodworking Magazine’s Tips, Tricks & Techniques: Matthew Teague provides a sharp demonstration of how he keeps a great edge.
- Hand Tool Heaven: We visit the Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event at Highland Woodworking to catch up on all the best hand tools, Auriou Rasp making and Chris Schwarz too!
- Tool Box: Jeff Miller demonstrates the JDS Multi Router for making his beautiful chair joints.
- Woodworker’s Community Spotlight: shines on the Modern Woodworker’s Association.
Filed in: Blog