What’s on the bench?
- Shannon is doing a creepy install in a creepy church and also finished up a quick serving tray thing.
- Matt had a visit from Andy Chidwick as part of his Sawdust Tour 2013.
- Marc tried using white vinegar to clean up epoxy with great success. He also had some issues gluing up a very long bevel.
Around the Web
- Motorized Wooden Marionettes (thanks for the link Joel).
- The Portable, Full-Size, Safari-Ready Roubo .
- Sindelar is Culling His Tool Collection at Auction.
- Alex is looking to purchase a bandsaw and a jointer and needs some advice.
- Jason wants to know how to get a Robert Larson honing guide to work with tapered chisels. Shannon recommends he watch this Lie-Nielsen video. Marc highly recommends the Veritas MKII.
- Matt wants to know how to fix his streaky water-based finish.
- Daniel wants our recommendations on shop attire.
For the rest of the shownotes, including contact information and downloads for today’s episode, visit www.woodtalkshow.com.
Filed in: Wood Talk