What’s on the bench?
- Shannon MIA because he was doing his civic duty on JURY DUTY
- Matt is super excited about his freshly-sharpened saws from Bob Rozaieski’s sharpening service.
- Marc is just thankful to be alive after two days of stomach flu madness.
Around the Web
- An amazing piece of over-engineered furniture!.
- Don’t miss the Desert Woodturning Roundup Feb. 22-24!
- Chris wants to know if he should tune up his new Lie-Nielsen saw.
- Blake wants to know if the jointer/planer combination machines are any good.
- Mike wants to know if we let our wood acclimate before milling and if we mill in stages. Marc recommends he check out this video from Rob Bois.
- No Name asked for our thoughts on carbide vs high speed steel jointer knives as well as our thoughts on sharpening jointer knives. Marc recommended this video from Fine Woodworking.
For the rest of the shownotes, including contact information and downloads for today’s episode, visit www.woodtalkshow.com.
Filed in: Wood Talk