On today’s show, we’re talking about getting back into woodworking, channeling the Schwarz on pine, drying wood in Texas, and shipping furniture.
Around the Web
- Shannon found some vintage Roy Underhill video featuring screw cutting Barnes lathe, metalworking but gear head goodness!
- Cliff sent in a link to some amazing Wooden watches
- Marc recommends a great website www.whisperingstubble.com.
- Ray – Getting back into woodworking.
- No Name Mcgillacutty – Echoing some Schwarzian advice concerning pine.
- Ernesto, Med Tech Woodworker – Advice on drying urban lumber? FWW Video “How to dry lumber”
- Mr. Green – Shipping finished furniture
- Sandhill Bill “I just discovered your podcasts a week or so ago. Today I was listening while sharpening my chisels and you asked “doesn’t anyone play shuffleboard anymore?” This guy does. I made this 14 foot table from shop scraps a few winters ago.”
For the rest of the shownotes, including the links, contact information and downloads for today’s episode, visit www.woodtalkshow.com.
Filed in: Wood Talk